Monday 30 December 2013

KUKBUK magazine






Today I would like to write something about one of my favourite magazines. Now after the Christmas holidays and still before the New Year’s Day most of people have time for a rest. What can they do? One of the solution is finding some new recipes and cook a delicious dish for family.
The magazine I want to recommend to you is entitled KUKBUK. It is published once every two months since January 2013. It resemble a real book, has almost 200 pages. 

What’s inside? 

Very interesting recipes, beautiful photos of various dishes and always some articles about cooking. KUKBUK is a real inspiration for me when I want to spend some time in my kitchen. When I’m reading this magazine, I know that cooking is a kind of special art.

How can you find KUKBUK? 

You can buy a paper edition in every newsagent’s or use an electronic version for tablets which is interactive and cheaper. 

The KUKBUK's website you will find here:
http://www.kukbuk.com.pl/



No comments:

Post a Comment