Wednesday 29 January 2014

Malika - restaurant in Gdynia





Last weekend I was in Malika restaurant with my husband. It’s situated on the most popular street in Gdynia: Swietojanska Street. The menu include the dishes from colonial French South Africa like tagine, hummus and couscous. I wanted to taste something new and find a new place where we can repose. The service was very good. We didn’t know what we want to eat and the waitress told us about dishes and recommended her favourites. While we were waiting for our dishes I drunk Traditional Berber Tea for the first time in my life. It’s very sweet mint infusion – and I really like it!
Then we started to eat: special crispy pastry chicken pie (as the warm appetizer), beef cheeks tagine with plums and chopped mutton meet skewers (as the main course). The last one was the dessert – Kadayif cake with dates, fig sauce and gingerbread ice-cream. Everything was delicious!!!! I hope we will back there. If you will be in Gdynia, try to find Malika restaurant. You wouldn’t be disappointed! 


No comments:

Post a Comment