Friday 2 January 2015

Christmas cookies and the icing




  It’s windy today so I’m sitting at home. A lot of time to think about last week. All Christmas holiday season is an occasion to spend the time with my family and these moments are the most important for me. Every year I spend a lot of time in my kitchen before Christmas to prepare lots of cookies and cakes. In this…sorry...last year it was the same. I found a new recipe for gingerbread cookies and this is my favourite. Cookies are not so thick but delicate in taste and full of spices. I used a special kind of icing to decoration. White egg mixed with castor sugar are an excellent icing that will not change the colour ( it stays white ) and is dry very quickly.
 

 The second kind of Christmas cookies were walnut-filled snowballs. They were very tasty but not easy to bake. Maybe I will try to prepare them one more time. I have some photos to show you my Christmas cookies:

Gingerbread Cookies
 

Snowballs cookies
 

No comments:

Post a Comment