Monday 31 March 2014

My breakfast with a mackerel





I know that some of you don’t like green soups so I decided to write about something with fish and finish with “uncomfortable topics”. I would like to propose you a very simple recipe: smoked mackerel paste. It’s possible to eat it for a breakfast ( when you have a day off ) or for a supper. It’s really tasty and fresh idea for a meal. 

I buy smoked mackerels on a street market in Gdańsk. It’s a crowded place where you can find almost every type of meat, fish, vegetables and fruits. I didn’t make photos of my expedition in the market but I show you my breakfast with mackerel paste.




Ingredients:

  • 1 smoked mackerel without skin and bones
  • 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise
  • ½ chopped onion
  • 2 chopped pickled cucumbers
  • salt, pepper
  • chopped parsley or chives – optional


Now, you can mix all ingredients together and put the paste on a slice of bread.
It’s ready to eat!


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you closed the topic of green soup:DD, I will try this recipe for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete