Saturday 29 March 2014

Paris- Brest in Gdynia



Today I was in Gdynia with my husband. I woke up, then we ate a delicious breakfast and we were thinking what we can do during our day off. I live in Gdańsk but I really like spend my time in Gdynia. It’s a modern city with an important seaport. We went there by a city train called SKM. It takes about 25 minutes from Gdańsk to Gdynia. At first, we walked along Świętojańska Street – the most famous in Gdynia. Finally, we decided to eat something in my favourite French bakery “Le Bonjour”. 


It’s a crowded place where you can always buy all types of bread, croissants and pastry. You can also try macarons –  a type of meringue with sweet filling between two biscuits. Everything is made by a real French baker. I love this place because of delicious cakes like Paris-Brest (that you can see in the picture) and because of possibility to speak French language with the owner. 

In the photos you can see what we ate. The Paris-Brest below.




Then we were on the beach to listen the Baltic Sea and take some photos. I saw a man who was blowing enormous bubbles with washing-up liquid and a lot of children jumping around him. They were trying to catch bubbles… it was very funny situation.


I invite you to visit Gdynia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment